Monday, September 10, 2007

Thanks Grambling Band

I wanted to thank the Athletic Department for scheduling the game against Grambling St. The game on the field was an absolute joke in terms of talent level between the teams but what a halftime show. I was amazed at how loud and clean their band played all the songs. Highlight of the performance was a perfect version of Pop, Lock, and Drop It. These kids are absolutely amazing and I'm proposing that we play a SWAC team every single year. Instead of playing the Youngstown St.'s of the world bring in a team with an amazing band to add some culture to the experience.

Keep it up Grambling St. band you guys really added a great deal to the entertainment value of Saturday's game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed...I followed them out of the stadium after the game all the way back to their buses just to hear more from them.

-Dennis from Pitt Blather

Anonymous said...

I wish we had video of their heinz field performance.