Sunday, September 30, 2007

Rock Bottom

Well I thought I would come back this morning and do another article when I'm in a better state of mind. I'm still angry and embarrassed by how bad the program is right now. I really don't see a way out of this hole with the current coaching staff. We may not win another game all year.

The only benefit I see to us being at this point is that the entire program is going to get shaken up. No way does the administration allow our football program to continue on this path. Moustache Jones has eroded all the work of Walt Harris to turn us into a legitimate football school. Whoever, is hired as the new AD needs to make the football team priority number 1. The basketball program is fine and is in great hands, that will run itself.

I never thought I would miss another Pitt home game but against Navy, a game we will surely lose, I'm hoping I get a student rush Penguins ticket so I can watch a organization that cares. No way can we continue to let this happen and make excuses for poor and unmotivated coaching. The whole staff needs to step down if they have any pride in their own reputations.

We are at absolute rock bottom don't worry about it getting worse because it can't possibly be any worse than it is right now.

FIRE MOUSTACHE JONES

No comments: