We are about 24 hours from kickoff before tomorrows game, but I just wanted to wish everyone out there a Happy Thanksgiving.
Here are some things that I am thankful for this year.
- All of my friends and family who were here last year are here this year.
- Pitt bball being # 4.
- A bowl game on the horizon.
- One more year of superman.
- Little Julia Paige (My niece, not to be confused with Julius Page)
- One more game with my friends in the Cat Basket
- All of the loyal readers and Panther fans who make doing this website worthwhile for Jones and I. You all are the reason why we keep going and we hope that we continue to have your support over a very very long time.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
~ DPJ ~