So I went 1-6 last week and trust me I felt it in the wallet losing a ton of bets. At least, Penn State lost but I couldn't enjoy it after the events of earlier in the afternoon. Now to more crappy picks for this week:
- Colorado vs West Virginia: Not super sure about this game. I think WVU is the better team but this should be close and could be a replay of last year. Jones Pick: WVU
- (22) Michigan vs Michigan St.: I'm still not sold at all on Michigan being a decent team. Michigan St. has been pretty bad this year but rivalry games always bring out big performances. Jones Pick: Michigan St
- (4) LSU vs (18) Georgia: Best game of the entire week. Georgia has been a very entertaining team this season and LSU might be ranked a bit high. I think the home field advantage plus great play from Joe Cox will carry Georgia. Jones Pick: Georgia
- (7) USC vs (24) California: Watching Cal implode last week made me laugh so much. They have a Pitt-like knack of ruining every chance of success they have. I expect USC to get back into their usual dominant groove in the PAC 10. Welcome to the next 10 years of USC football, lose a bad road game then run the table in the PAC 10 looking amazing. Also add in crushing Big 10 opponent in a bowl game. Jones Pick: USC
- Washington vs Notre Dame: I like Washington and how they have looked this season. Remember how well they played against LSU in the opener. Another wonderful loss from ND should be expected here. Jones Pick: Washington
I can't say this enough people DO NOT BET OFF MY PICKS. You can tell I'm a Pitt Alum with the way I can kill any sort of roll I get on in most facets of my life. Back tomorrow with the picks for the Pitt-UL game.