What I've Learned This Season:
- Matt Cavanaugh is the worst coordinator in the nation. His playcalling and inability to get a quarterback ready for a game is mind-numbing. Having him around instantly makes whoever you have at QB worse. He needs to be fired.
- The defense is getting good. I thought the defense did a great job and McKillop put an exclamation point on a great career. One of the best Panther linebackers ever.
- The offensive line is still a huge question mark. I thought towards the end of the season the unit as a whole was playing good football but yesterday was certainly a big time setback. Wanny gets too much credit for his recruiting of the offensive line and he has really mismanaged some of the younger talent.
- Stull can't play another snap as a starting quarterback here. His play in the second half of the season has been terrible. He is playing as bad as I have ever seen a QB play. Getting a legitimate starting quarterback ready for camp in the spring is priority number 1.
- Laying this big of an egg on national tv is a big black eye to the program. National opinion on this team is going to be bad.
- This may be the best Wanny can do. Everything went right for us this season and we still gave away games. I worry about the future of this program as a top-end Big East team. No way will the Big East be as poor as it was this year again.