This is just going to be a hypothetical thing as I can't even fathom the answer to some of these questions.
So feel free to answer 1, some, or all at your leisure.
1. What would it take for the most passionate Pitt fans to start to lose faith in this team?
2. What would it take for Dave Wannstedt to voluntarily relieve Cavanaugh of his duties before pressure was put on him by anyone else?
3. What would it take for the most staunch Wannstedt supporter to lose faith in him.
4. What would it take for the people you always hear screaming for the backup to be satisfied with the starting quarterbacks play.
5. What would it take for Dave Wannstedt to change his philosophy and adapt to college instead of trying to make it fit his mold?
6. What would happen if the results be if we lost the home opener to an inferior opponent?
7. What would happen if we won the Big East next season?
8. What would happen if the big money donors demanded some sort of change in the football program?
9. What would happen if Shady left this year?
10. What would happen if Peterson and Wannstedt went head to head much like Walt and Steve did back in the early 2000's.