Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Your 4/22 Update!

Hey Everyone,

While I'm sure you're dying to hear our thoughts/analysis on the spring game, we're going to hold it off until sometime this weekend. We figured that everyone (just like us) was getting a little tired of the plethora of coverage out there. So instead of striking while the iron is hot, we will wait till this weekend. Instead I bring to you this: I will be continuing the "Legends of the Athletics Department" this week after I finish finals, I will be updating my annual mock draft contest so if you're interested in partaking send me an email, today is earth day and election day, but tomorrow is Jason's birthday so make sure you save a tree, cast a vote, and tell Jonesy over there Happy 23rd!


That is all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jones